Privacy Notice for Clients
Techspert.io Limited (“TX”, “We”, “Us”) is an online platform which uses artificial intelligence technology to connect advice-seekers (our “Clients”) with niche experts (“Experts”). Under new laws which came into force in May 2018, we are required to provide you with certain information about how your personal data will be used and protected.
|Name of data controller||Techspert.io Limited|
|Contact details||Address: 52 Burleigh Street, Cambridge, CB1 1DJ
|Categories of personal data||Name
|Sources of personal data||You, other persons who have requested services on your behalf, and other publicly available online sources.|
|Purposes of processing||Purposes of processing We will process your personal data for the purposes of:
• Administration: for registering you as a Client on our platform;
• Making Connections: if you confirm that you are interested in receiving consulting services, we will use your personal data to put you in touch with Experts and arrange connections; and
• Market Research: to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer.
|Who we will disclose your personal data to||Where you have confirmed that you wish to receive consulting services from one or more Expert, TX may disclose your personal data to such Consultants for the purposes of connecting you with the relevant Expert(s). Our standard terms and conditions require all Consultants to treat all information they receive pursuant to a TX connection as confidential, including your personal data.|
|Legal basis for processing your personal data||The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is:
• administration: that it is necessary to fulfil the contract that you are going to enter into or have entered into with us; or
• in all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests which are to develop our business, arrange connections between Experts and Clients effectively, and to continually work towards improving our services.
|Location of your personal data||We will normally keep your personal data within the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area. If you have confirmed that you are interested in receiving consulting services, TX may disclose your data to Experts based outside of the European Economic Area. In such situations we will ensure that your information is transferred securely and in accordance with applicable laws.|
|How long we will keep your personal data for||How long we will keep your personal data for We will normally keep your data for up to two years after your last engagement with us. After this time period we will anonymise your information and keep for analysis of engagement trends.|
|Your rights in respect of your personal data||You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it, and the right of data portability.|
|Complaints||If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are process and manage your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Privacy last updated: Jan 2019